Members carry their pastor on chair while he preached. F*ke men.......

The things I see online give me reasons to wonder, are we going backwards or forwards? In this
picture, a pastor of the Shepherd’s House Ministry Abuja is seen being carried by some men while he gave his sermon on Sunday service. I Wonder if that is the new trend or what? Is the new christianity?.
Now, I clearly understood that portion of the bible that stated that "my people perish for lack of knowledge".  What baffles me is that most of these worshippers are not entirely illiterates. How on earth could they be brain dead to see through all these day light pranks by the so called Men of God?.
Nigeria is the only country I know that is growing backwards.
Nansense.

Admin

About Admin

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Welcome to bikwasblog.