Is anything wrong with me?, am getting frustrated. please help me.

From our inbox...... A beloved sister sent this in and is desperately in need of counseling, ple
ase your contributions are needed.
Hello bikwasblog, I have been seeing your updates and been following you for a while now, which actually gave me the confidence to write to you and open up my pains to you, believing that your good counsel will help me overcome my present predicaments and have a happy life once again.
I can't really say that am not blessed or lucky in life because that will be ungrateful to God, very frankly, I have been so blessed, I have a nice job immediately after my NYSC, and being the last in my family and in my middle twenties, I am really feeling ontop of the world, however, there is one aspect of my life that keeps me awake all through the night.
In as much as I am grateful to God for being so kind to me, am still thinking that maybe he forgot to create me with the star of good relationship, because if He had, I wouldn't have been going through all am going through in the hands of guys who always take advantage of me and zoom off. I must be honest with you, I have been most unfortunate in my relationships, am even afraid to go into a relationship again, but the loneliness and emptiness I feel, especially whenever I see people in a relationship or my friends and colleagues gist about their boyfriends and fiancees is overwhelming. This last Christmas, I got three invitations to attend wedding, but the emotions it erupted in me made me to avoid attending.
My first relationship was in my second year in the uni, with a guy in my fellowship, he was so intelligent and Godly, though he was from a poor background, I loved him for who he was till he took my virginity and that was it. In my third year, I gave another guy who have been there for me all along a chance as he has begged me because I thought he is worth it, when we went on the long vacation, he stopped calling and even when we came back for the final year, he kept avoiding me. During my NYSC, I never wished to indulge in any form of relationship knowing that it won't last until I met this guy from my state. He was so responsible and everything a girl would want in a man, I hit it of with him, it was like a miracle because he gave me every reason to be happy and believe in him. It was the shocker of my life when I discovered that the guy is married with a baby girl.
My whole world crashed at that revelation. Till now, I haven't gotten over the heart breaks and pains. I believe you can see my picture, I can't be classified as ugly, and at my work place, am everyone's favorite, my family is proud of me. All these is just to tell you that am not such a bad person even though am not perfect too. Please Bikwas, is anything wrong with me?, I don't believe in spiritual relationships or ancestral bondages, but could my problem be spiritual?. Please advice me on what to do and how to get a good guy in a relationship and be happy. I wouldn't mind if you post it so that your readers can contribute and share their experiences, someone might have experienced what am passing you now. I am counting on you, thanks.

Admin

About Admin

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Welcome to bikwasblog.