My husband is evil, he fingers our daughter: woman tells court

A woman seeking divorce, Adenike Dossou, has told a Lagos Island Customary Court how her husband had been defiling their young daughters by inserting his fingers into their private parts while bathing them.

Dossou who is a seeking to annul her marriage of 12 years to her Benin Republic national husband, Segun Dossou, an Immigration Officer, said she was shocked to realise that her husband had been carrying on with the ungodly act anytime he volunteers to shower the children, whose ages range between 8, 10 and 12.

"I was shocked when our first daughter told me that she is growing and didn’t like what her dad did to her,” Mrs Dossou said in tears.

She also added that on more than three occasions, she had woken up to find her husband missing from their bed only to find him sleeping beside their children in their room.“I scolded him and asked if he wanted to ruin our children’s life but he didn’t respond. I am in support of the dissolution because I know he wants our children in his custody to continue his misdeeds.

I went with him to Cotonou to seal our union in their registry. I was just signing documents; I don’t know what was written in the papers. I don’t love him anymore and I don’t want to give my girls to live with him,” she continued.

But the 39-year-old Dossou, countered his wife's assertion, saying the problems in their marriage began when his wife got a job and became unmanageable.

“She is a thief, she steals government’s property. She brought cement and coal tar home. It was her attitude that made us fight and she left me.

I just want our daughters. I don’t love or need her anymore,” he said.

The president of the court, Chief Awos Awosola, adjourned the case till October 7, while advising the couple to be very careful with their utterances in future and to maintain peace.

Admin

About Admin

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Welcome to bikwasblog.