Comedian Bovi celebrates with duaghter


Stand Up Comedian Bovi, who shares the same birthday as his daughter shared this message on his page as both Dad and Daughter turned a year older today.

"36 and no regrets! I asked God to let me survive every risk I take and let me learn from the mistakes I make. I saw stumbling blocks as stepping stones; I saw road blocks as detours. And this is only the beginning. And thank you to all those who didn't have or see a reason to believe me but believed".To his daughter's  he said:


My birthday mate. My joy, my jewel (only one other like you), my pride, my show off. Happy birthday my daughter!!!

Happy birthday to Dad and Daughter
 

Admin

About Admin

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Welcome to bikwasblog.